Monday, January 4, 2016

Those 2016 Goals

In 2014, I decided I was going to read 50 books. It was the "big" resolution that loomed over me all year. I couldn't tell you what else I did that year in terms of resolutions that year, or last year, for that matter.

I feel like I always end up forgetting what my resolutions are, or some of them are a little too personal for me to share on a blog.

I read this article about habits to break and what to replace them with:

22 Things To Stop Doing In 2016 (And 22 Things To Start Doing Instead)

A few goals for this year:

--Run 400 miles (roughly 8 a week). If I manage a half-marathon, this should take care of itself, but still, I want to keep running regularly. 
--Take two classes. I took ballroom dance this fall and really liked it. I may take another dance class, but also want to look into learning French. 
--Learn to meditate (I have an app that will teach me, I just need to remember to do it)
--Take yoga once a week
--FINALLY make photobooks for all the photos I've taken since college *gulp*

In all, my goals tend to focus on mind, body, and soul. Any good ones I'm leaving out?

1 comment:

  1. Rob wants me to meditate. I'm not sure sure. Ha.
    Good luck with the photobooks! That can take forever, but I LOVE having them!

    ReplyDelete