Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Addendum: What I Read--The Martian

I don't want to say too much about The Martian, because I think people should find out for themselves how good it is. It's the best book I've read this year (not that I've read many . . .) and the movie is top notch.



If you like Apollo 13, you'd like this book and movie. If you like rooting for a character, you'd like this. If you like smart humor, you'd like this. If you like books you can't put down (as in I read it in 48 hours, 16 of which I spent at work, 16 of which I spent sleeping, five of which I spent driving, eating, unpacking from Greece, etc.)

Sooooo read the book and then see the movie? Thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't read the book, but I loved the movie! I was afraid it would be a bit like Castaway, but it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete