Monday, September 28, 2015

The State of TV, Fall 2015

The new TV season has started, and really snuck up on me. I started thinking about all the shows I needed to make sure I watched, and was suddenly at a loss as to what shows were actually starting in September. So many of my "programs" don't follow a typical schedule (ahem, Game of Thrones and Veep, with April start dates) or are going to be dropped at once on Netflix (House of Cards), that I was trying to determine what shows I actually needed to pencil into my calendar.

For now, its:

The Mindy Project
The Good Wife
Empire



I also want to start watching/catch up on a few shows that have either ended or are well into their run:

The Americans
Transparent
Black Mirror
The Wire
30 Rock (I know, I know)





And still find time to watch the occasional Gilmore Girls, Parks and Rec, and Friends rerun. Easy, right?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have Hulu. I don't know how to watch Mindy! I am assuming it will eventually be on Netflix? So sad!

    ReplyDelete