Links I'm Liking

It's been a chilly few days here in The District. We set a record yesterday with a windchill in the negative teens. I learned that it's important to layer according to how long you'll be outside. AKA, you'll be a sweaty mess under all those layers when you get to work after being outside for a total of 6 minutes.

Here are a few things I'm liking lately:

I've had many a conversation about friends and how frequently and why we cry. Some friends cry daily, it's just a part of their routine, and others tend to cry due to sad triggers (I tend to lean towards the latter). Real Simple tells us why it's ok to cry, and how it makes us all more human.

I've professed my love for Park and Rec, but if you've missed out, here's a chance to catch up in time for the 100th episode, all within 20 minutes.

Do you know what Girl Code really is? Elle clears this up, as well as "Advanced Woman Code", which we should all really be living by.

Finally, as you're making your reading list for the year (what? I'm the only one who does that?), considering adding these tomes to your shelf before the movie comes out.



Comments