Friday, December 20, 2013

Do You Hear What I Hear?

I have a strict rule to not listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. But I don't spend much time in the car anymore (hello, public transit!), so I've been lacking in the Christmas tunes department lately. BUT, if I was listening to music allthetime, this would be my playlist (links where I think you may not know the song):

1. Step Into Christmas\
2. Simply Having A Wonderful Christmastime (haters gonna hate . . .)
3. We All Need a Little Christmas
4. It Must Have Been the Mistletoe

5. All I Want for Christmas Is You (Love, Actually version)
6. Christmas is All Around Me
7. Christmas Canon (though if you see the movie Ordinary People, it's not as cheery a song . . .)
8. Christmas Day 

9. Do You Hear What I Hear
10. O Come All Ye Faithful
11. It Feels Like Christmas (see: Muppet Christmas Carol)
12. River
13. Last Christmas
14. Christmastime is Here (Peanuts Christmas)
15. Happy XMas (War is Over)
16. The Chipmunks Song
17. Good King Wenceslas
18. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas





No comments:

Post a Comment