Friday Fun

Many people are doing the "thankful for one thing a day" during November on Facebook. That's asking a lot of me, so instead I'll share what I'm thankful for this fine Friday:

--the beautiful fall foliage surrounding us in DC. I don't know if there's a better place to see the leaves change.

--A trip back to the farm/winery we discovered on our apple-picking adventure for the official opening of the winery.

--Getting tickets to see "Catching Fire" the night before it opens. This movie has snuck up on me! I counted down the days til the first movie, but this one is suddenly here! The second book was my favorite of the series, looking forward this flick.

--Getting to see my parents' pup in just eight short days!

--Leaving for the great state of Texas in eight days for seven days of Thanksgiving fun.

--This song on repeat:




Comments

  1. I clicked over from Kelly's Korner because I saw you are living in DC. I was wondering where you are going to see Catching Fire? My youngest daughter is have an all over love affair with anything Hunger Games and Jennifer Lawrence. I thought of taking her to the IMAX in Alexandria, but as of the other day, they didn't have tickets available yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! Thanks for clicking over! Loews Georgetown is selling tickets for next weekend. I've also heard good things about the Courthouse theater in Arlington.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting me know. I will try the theater in Arlington. I love Georgetown, but a bit further for me to drive (I live in southern MD so going to Arlington/Alexandria is a little closer). Hope you enjoy the movie and your Thanksgiving in Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment