Apples to Zebras

In honor of my birthday, I'm stealing an A to Z quiz of sorts from a few bloggers I read. These can seem totally self-serving (lemme tell you 26 things aaalllll about me!) but I honestly like to look back at them and see what I said years ago (like when Wild Cherry Pepsi was my favorite soda).




Away we go!

A. Attached or single? Single
B. Best friend? As I've quoted from The Mindy Project, "Best friend isn't a person, it's a tier."


C. Cake or pie? Red velvet cake, strawberry cake from Society Bakery, or pecan pie any time of year!
D. Day of choice? I really do love Fridays. And everyone loves Saturday.
E. Essential item? My monogram ring.
F. Favorite color? Dark purple/eggplant/ This used to be a hard question until I took a look at my closet . . .
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms! Especially covered in that sour salt.
H. Home town? Dallas, TX


I. Favorite indulgence? Fro yo or new music from iTunes.
J. January or July? July allll the way. 
K. Kids? I really want a fur baby. Have to settle for fur nieces and nephews.
L. Life isn't complete without? Vacation.


M. Marriage date? TBD, but whenever that happens, I hope it's a fall wedding!
N. Number of brothers/sisters? Only child! 
O. Oranges or apples? Apples, preferably granny smith. 
P. Phobias? Clowns, heights. 
Q. Quotes? So many to choose from, but I love "Celebrate we will, for life is short by sweet for certain." 
R. Reasons to smile? said birthday, and being in the middle of time in the greatest state ever. 


S. Season of choice? Autumn. As I told my college roommate, "Never marry a man until you've dated him in all four season. What if he hates fall? That'd be a dealbreaker."
T. Tag 5 people. No, shan't.
U. Unknown fact about me? I like to think I'm an open book. Perhaps that I typically need to make my bed by a certain time each day (just by like 3 p.m.) or else I don't see the point. 
V. Vegetable? How do I pick just one?! Squash, tomatoes, green beans, corn . . ..
W. Worst habit? Bluntness. 
X. X-Ray or ultrasound? Um, for what? I've had both before..
Y. Your favorite food? Cheese. In all forms. 
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo, obviously. 

Comments