Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF: Housewarming Edition

Not only does the week back after vacation feel exhausting, but add in jet lag and a busy week, and I feel like I've been run over by a tractor.

So while I'm grateful for Friday in general, there are a few cherries on top of that sundae:

--the apartment is finally set up (with actual things on the wall and a minimal amount of boxes) so we're having a housewarming shindig tonight. I'm making my first attempt to get to know the neighbors (our front doors are all really close together, so we run into them quite frequently) and inviting them to the party. Let's hope they're cool . . .

--the rooftop deck at my apartment. This is going to come in handy in the next few months. One day I'll get a good photo of the view and post it. That is if my hands aren't full of the booze I bring with me on each trip.

--Finally ordering a canvas print of a photo. Considering I have Groupons for another few canvases, I better become Ansel Adams soon.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment